Thursday, November 1, 2007

Bye Bye October

Boy, what a Halloween. Ours went on for about a month. Ryan spent countless hours creating a home made, mostly hand drawn Haunted Mansion. This involved almost every room in our house, plus the back yard (the graveyard). I am happy to say it was a success; we had many tours and a total of 31 "foolish mortals" as guests. Ryan was very pleased. Last night he managed to keep on the Jack Skelington costume on just long enough to show a few family memebers, then he was DONE. Emily however, ran around trick or treating with cousin Amber for a long time. Ryan was very diappointed that we had no trick or treaters at our house on Halloween. He is already planning next year's project in his mind: Haunted Mansion Holiday. I hope someday all these creative talents he has will be utilized fully and that he will make millions of dollars so I can get that yacht I've had my eye on


No comments: