Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ah, the Holly Days

Nothing like another holiday time to get your blood pumping. Am I ready? Sure-all done! Gifts bought & wrapped; the tree is up. All I have to do now is sit back & enjoy...........NOT. It's December 6, and I am still in denial. I am the Queen of Denial.
A nice little get away happened today: the fourth grade field trip to Mission San Juan Bautista. Rainy, cold, far away, and a bunch of 9 year olds....hormones beginning to boil-but I had fun. At least I was forced to forget about how behind I am in the Christmas department- I mean, what can ya do about it when you are in San Juan Bautista?? Nuthin'! Here are a few pictures of my darling daughter, still my little baby for another minute or two before she grows WAY up, running around with her buds and her VERY young teacher, Mrs. Wu. If you click on a picture, you can see it close up. Yeah- she is young. I am pretty sure I graduated High School about 4 years before Mrs. Wu's mom got pregnant with her. WHATever!




No comments: