Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Casey!

I was Nanny to a little girl-Casey-from 1987 until 1993 ( I think it was '93). She & her family moved away when she was seven. Saying goodbye to her was one of the toughest things I've ever had to do. I have seen her a few times since then; I think the last time was about 3 or 4 years ago.
ANYWAY, Casey & her mom, Ann (another wonderful person from my past) were in California this week, and today they came to visit! It was very surreal to see Casey a full grown woman. She is lovely and smart-ALL because of ME, I am sure. =0)


1 comment:

Michele said...

WOW! I remember Casey! Her brother (Noah?) used to help us with Zelda way back when! We were totally addicted...remember the map you made on cardboard??? I keep thinking that was like last month and now Casey is all groen up...sigh. =0)