Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Paly Class of 1977

Yes, I am really that old. I graduated 31 years ago. I belonged to a pretty fun class as it turns out: there is a reunion every year. Last year was a BIG one for our 30th. This year was just a very small group gathered at a park for a little picnic. I get to see one of my favorite people almost every year at this event: Emily. Emily helped keep me sane through my senior year and later she made my wedding dress. She had brown hair then. AMAZING how MY hair is still the same natural blond and hers is gray! =0)



This is Carol. I have many silly pictures of her at a sleep over at my house in 1969. She has not changed much.




Suzanne was a beautiful cheerleader in school who was diagnosed with MS at a fairly early age. She is there every year, and every year I see her, I take with me a big chunk of reality pie. She's not just the cliches about strength and tireless effort. She is a real person and she makes me feel stupid for complaining about anything, ever.
Here she is with Jon at the picnic.





We are almost 50 but we are still GROOVY!!!

No comments: